- comebackyoga.org Comeback Yoga is an amazing organization offering free yoga to veterans, active duty folks, and their families, with 40+ classes through the Denver Metro area, serving veterans where they are. They also have a killer website with tons of resources for teachers including videos, articles, and interviews on trauma-informed yoga topics.
- energyschool.com Colorado School of Energy Studies is where I received my Biodynamic Craniosacral Training. John and Anna Chitty are true innovators in their field, with 2 lifetimes of devoted experience between them. Their website is also rich with resource if you are curious to lean more about craniosacral therapy, polarity therapy, and a whole host of related topics.
- gilhedley.com Gil Hedley is an anatomist who has made it his life's work to honor the human form through dissection. His approach is simultaneously diligent, playful, and reverent. His website is an unbelievably generous source of education with hours and hours of free video content.
- mountainroseherbs.com Mountain Rose Herbs is where I purchase all my herbs, oils, and raw ingredients for self care products. This company is passionate about quality and ethical sourcing. Their website is overflowing with quality products and resources for homemade goodness.
- mollybirkholm.com Molly Birkholm is a multi-faceted and inspiring yoga teacher who embodies post-traumatic growth. She has conducted innovative clinical research on the efficacy of trauma-sensitive yoga for PTSD and Resilience in military and other communities affected by trauma, including human trafficking survivors, people in recovery, homeless, youth, prisoners, and refugees. Her website is a wonderful wormhole into copious research studies on trauma-informed yoga.
- deepfeet.com DeepFeet Bar Therapy offers Ashiatsu barefoot massage training. I was certified through their program in June 2019 and have been loving this creative and deeply effective modality. There are tons of videos, photos, and other resources on their site, so that you can see Ashi in action before coming in for a session.